- Returns made to Safeship, Cullet Drive, Unit 3, Queenborough, Kent ME11 5JS
- We may accept returns if it is due to damage that is our fault or manufacturer defects within 30 days of original purchase.
- If you are missing an item or the item that you receive is damaged, then please contact us and we may send out a replacement if deemed necessary. You must notify us within 2 days of receipt of shipment.
- If a refund is deemed necessary, then we will manually refund your transaction for the appropriate amount for the returned items. Chargebacks will not be taken lightly and may subject the client to being put on the no-sell list. Refunds will only be issued after the items have been returned to us. Please always contact us first because most issues can be resolved very easily.
- All Items are shipped safely and in a manner that ensures safe arrival. If for any reason this is not the case, then please email us and we will work with you. Each case is handled individually.
- If a product is missing from your order, then please contact us and once we verify the legitimacy of the claim then we will send the missing item to you.
- Make sure all returned items are unopened (any items which are returned opened, will not be refunded and will be disposed of for health safety reasons. All orders are documented prior to shipping to avoid any fraudulent claims.