Matcha Protein Pancakes :)
I made these to end my jealousy with green pancakes popping up on my Instagram feed every damn minute. There’s a simple reason they’re so popular – they taste amazing. They’re so quick to make too – there’s no excuse for a bowl of processed, sugary cereal. Matcha comes with some awesome health benefits too, including a metabolism boost and super amounts of antioxidants. Time to get flippin’.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 scoop (30g) natural vanilla protein
- 1 tablespoon cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1 passion fruit
- edible flowers to garnish (optional)
- In a blender, process the matcha, egg whites, protein, cottage cheese and baking powder.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with a little coconut oil, then pour in the batter – around 1/4 cup at a time.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side and repeat until the batter is used up.
- Top with coconut, passionfruit pulp and flowers, if using.
GLUTEN FREE, REFINED SUGAR FREE, VEGETARIAN, ANTIOXIDANT, KIDS, HIGH PROTEIN, MATCHA, BALANCED BREAKFAST.